Today, I choose a classic makeup look with a touch of color.
You can see a little bit of green peeping through. I used colors in the green family willingly, even though I have green eyes.
It is said that you should not use green eyeshadow for green eyes. This is a myth and as you can see, the connection does not look bad. You just have to choose the right shade.
I chose teal.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. To the center of the eyelid, apply a teal eyeshadow.
- Apply a pink eyeshadow with gold reflects to the inner corner of the eyelid.
- Apply black eyeshadow to the outer corner and to the crease of the eyelid. Light up the inner corner of the eyelid using a white eyeshadow.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows. Gently line your upper lashline with black pencil.
- Apply black eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline, teal to the center and to the inner lower lashline.
- Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows from Sleek 'Oh So Special' Palette: pink with gold reflects, black and beige
- Paese Eyeshadow: teal, white
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- My Secret 2 in 1 Big Eye Pencil
- Loreal Volme Million Lashes Black Mascara
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss #078
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>