Since, it's already spring, today's makeup is a colorful one.
Although these colors are almost neon, the whole look is light and airy.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a white shadow to the inner part of the eyelid.
- Apply a violet eyeshadow to the outer corner and to the crease of the eyelid.
- Apply orange eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid. Connect the colors using a soft brush.
- Apply turquoise eyeshadow to the outer 2/3 of the lower lashline, .
- Apply lime green eyeshadow to the entire lower lashline and blend into the turquoise shade.
- Apply beige pencil to the waterline. Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Kobo Professional Tranparent Matt Powder
- Kobo Professional Matt Bronzing & Contouring Powder #311 Nubian Desert
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadows: 147 orange, 149 Violet, 150 Lime, 151 Turquoise
- Glazel Eyeshadow: white
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Deni Carte beige pencil
- Kobo Professional Ideal Volume Mascara
- Kobo Professional Long Lasting Glass Shine 216 Apricot
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>