I wanted to create a fun, bright, multi-colored eye look for you today. This one reminds me of a beautiful tropical fish, so I'm naming this look "Under the Sea."
Hope you enjoy!
Here's a closeup of the finished look:
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Yellow Eyeshadow
- Cascada Of Colours White Pencil
- Cascada Of Colours Black Pencil
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Teal Blue Eyeshadow
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Lilac Eyeshadow
- Atelier Paris Green Watercolor
- Mac Black Kohl Pencil
- False Eyelashes
- Loose Sparkle White Eyeshadow
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Black Mascara
- Begin with a white base over entire eyelids. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Then apply a yellow eyeshadow to the inner 1/3 of the eyelid.
- Using a black eyeliner, create a half circle or a "c" shape using the outer edge of the crease as a guideline.
- Then, use a white eyeliner pencil and fill in the area between the black line and the yellow. Also, draw an extended line above the crease in white and a black line extending from the upper lashline toward the eyebrows.
- Take a dark blue eyeshadow and fill in the outer edge of the eye, following the "c" shape we drew earlier. Use a pinky-lilac shade and fill in the remaining portion. Take a black pencil, draw a thin line parallel to the white line we drew earlier, just above the crease.
- Now take a teal blue eyeshadow and apply right above the black line above the crease.
- Take a turquoise green shade and apply to the inner corners of the eyes, following the natural shape of your eyes. Also apply this to the inner 1/3 of the lower lashline.
- Apply teal to the center of the lower lashline and the violet to the outer edge of the lashline.
- Apply black liner to the upper lashline and create a dramatic wing to intensify the look. Also, add black eyeliner to the the waterline. Finish with false eyelashes and mascara!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!