Today's look is inspired by the beautiful passion flower! This look is very whimsical and is more-so an editorial kind of look. Although it's not very wearable for everyday, I thought the look was very fun! The passion flower has lots of vines and shrubs with squiggly lines around the edges and that's what inspire the crazy lines I created around the crease!
I hope you enjoy this ultra colorful and fun look!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Black Kohl Eyeliner
- Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Au Naturel Nude Palette (Black Eyeshadow)
- Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Acid Palette (Acid Pink, Orange, Green,White, Lilac)
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lacquer Liner
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Black Mascara
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter
STEP BY STEP:
- Begin by applying NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire eyelids.
- Take a black eyeliner pencil, and draw a fun whimsical line around the crease area. This doesn't have to be perfect. Also apply black to the lower lashline and create an extended wing.
- Take a black eyeshadow and smudge out the line to soften it a bit. Then smoke out the edges to create a multi-dimension effect so the line doesn't appear flat.
- I will be using my Sleek Eyeshadow Palette for all the eyeshadows in the next step. Apply a bright pink eyeshadow to all the areas where you added the smokey black. This will create a nice accent color.
- Then apply a neon orange to the remaining edges of the design.
- Take a neon green and apply it to the outer edges of the design.
- Then apply a lilac eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid and also blend in just a little bit below the pink. I decided to only add it on the outer edges to create a gradient like effect. Then I added some more pink to the inner edges as well to balance the look out.
- Take your eyeliner pencil and create the same curvy line at the lower part of the eye and also smudge it out with black eyeshadow.
- Apply black liner at the upper lashline and apply false eyelashes and mascara. Since this whole look is pretty matte, apply some glitter to the inner corners to add texture to the look! Optional: Add any fun lines, spots or add more shading to emphasize the look.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!