Today I came up with this bright and colorful look! It's perfect for Spring and reminds me of the beach! Let's get started!
NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk
Essence Gel Liner
Golden Rose-White Matte Silky Touch Eyeshadow
BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette
MAC Kohl Pencil-Smolder
MAC Gel Eyeliner
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil all over eyelid as a base. Apply white eyeshadow over to set I used Golden Rose-White Matte Silky Touch Eyeshadow
- Then, take a blue pencil, I used Essence Gel Liner. Outline around the edges of the eyes to create a three dimensional look and also apply to the inner corner of they eyes.
- Using the 120 Palette, take a teal eyeshadow and apply to the inner corner of the eye over the gel eyeliner we applied before.
- Using the 120 Palette, take a orange color, fill in the center part of the lid.
- Using the 120 Palette, take a yellow color, fill in the remaining portion of the outer lid. This will really add warmth to the eyes and make the colors come alive.
- Take the teal color again and apply to the outer edge of the eye following the edge of the line we made earlier.
- Take the orange color again and smudge at the outer crease and outer lower lashline.
- Embellish the look with rhinestones, I used green on the upper crease and gold beneath the lower lashline.
- Apply black kohl pencil to the inner rim of the eye.
- Follow with the teal gel liner at the lower lashline.
- Using MAC Gel Liner, I lined my upper lashline and winged it out for a extra dramatic look.
- Finish this look with mascara.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
I look forward to your lovely comments!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!