Today, I created this two in one look! I decided to be a little different (preferred)
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
Black Kohl Pencil
Golden Rose-Silky Touch Matte Eyeshadow 201
BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
BH Cosmetics 66 Lip Color Palette
Optional: Rhinestones , False Eyelashes
Using NYX Jumbo Pencil, draw the outline of the desired design.
- Take a white eyeshadow and fill in the areas we just outlined. I used Golden Rose-Silky Touch Matte Eyeshadow.
Then, take a black kohl pencil, I used MAC Smolder. Outline around the edges of the eyes to create a three dimensional look. I added black below the brows, outer edge of the eye and in between the brows.
I'm going to be using the 120 Palette for the next few steps. Take a black eyeshadow and smudge out the edges to create a smokey and three-dimensional effect.
- Take a green eyeshadow, fill in the outer sections of the design.
- Apply a lilac eyeshadow, and fill in the area below the green.
- Apply a pink eyeshadow and blend it below the lilac to create a gradient effect. Also apply the pink eyeshadow all over the entire lid area.
- Apply a blue eyeshadow and apply it below the crease following the edge of the design.
- Take a black eyeshadow, from the same palette and smudge it into the blue to soften the lines around the edges.
- Take a white eyeshadow and outline the outer edge of the design to create a highlighted-animated effect.
- Apply Essence Black Gel Liner at the upper lashline.
- Apply black kohl pencil to the inner rim of the eye.
- Apply false lashes to complete this look.
- Embellish the look with rhinestones, I used pearl rhinestones on the outer edges.
- Using BH Cosmetics 66 Lip Color Palette, I created two looks. One with mixing a few shades to get the ombre lips. The second without the ombre lip.
LOOK ONE: OMBRE LIP
LOOK TWO: BERRY-PINK LIP
Which look do you prefer?
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.