This tutorial is perfect for spring! Violets and blues beautifully emphasize the green iris of my eyes.
However, these jewel-toned shades would work equally beautifully with any eye color.
I hope you like it!
- Apply a black pencil (Avon Color Trend) along the top lash line. It does not have to be perfect.
- Apply deep-purple eyeshadow (Inglot Matte #386) to the outer half of the lid.
- Using a blending brush, apply a plum eyeshadow (Inglot Matt #776) to the outer crease, gradually taking the color inwards. This will add warmth to the eyes.
- Apply dark blue eye shadow (Inglot Akryl #67) to the outer crease.
- Smudge it very well.
- Apply white eyeshadow (Maybelline 01 Snow White) to the inner half of the lid. This will brighten up and open the eyes.
- Smudge it using light purple pigment (MAC Violet Pigment).
- Apply deeper blue (Inglot Akryl #68) to the outer lower lashline and sky blue (MAC Cornflower Pigment) to the inner lower lashline to give a gradient-like effect.
- Line your upper lashline with violet eyeliner (Zoeva #The King And I).
- Fill in the eyebrows (Paese Eyeshadow #604) to frame the eyes. Finish the look with mascara (L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes).
Full Product List:
Let me know what you think about this makeup.
Have a nice day! :)
Add a Blog Post
View + Tutorials