Today I want to show you make-up for special occasions. It will fit into an evening dress, but also It can be used as a daily make-up. I invite you to the tutorial.
- Apply a white pencil (Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon #Cotton) over the entire eyelid as a primer for eye shadow. Smudge it with your finger.
- Apply cupper - brown eyeshadow (color from the Astor Eye Artist Shadow Palette # 120 Smokey Brown) to the outer and inner half of the lid.
- Apply black eyeshadow (color from the Astor Eye Artist Shadow Palette # 120 Smokey Brown) to the outer crease.
- Using a blending brush, apply brown eyeshadow with green flecks (MAC Green Brown Pigment) to the outer crease,.
- The center of the eyelid, apply a bright shimmering beige eyeshadow (color from the Astor Eye Artist Shadow Palette # 120 Smokey Brown)
- Light up the area under the brow and inner corner eyelid (Maybelline 01 Snow White). Smudge eye shadows.
- Apply copper - brown eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and shimmering beige to the inner lower lashline to give a gradient-like effect.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner (ZAO MAKE-UP ORGANIC Eyeliner). Let it be a thick line.
- Fill in the eyebrows (Paese Eyeshadow #604) to frame the eyes. Finish the look with mascara (Astor Big&Beautifull Boom Curved).
Full Product List:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish #100
- Lancome Bamboo
- Astor SkinMatch Blush 002 Peachy Coral
- Astor Eye Artist Shadow Palette #120 Smokey Brown
- Maybelline 01 Snow White
- MAC : Green Brown Pigment
- Paese Eyeshadow #604
- White Pencil Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon #Cotton
- ZAO MAKE-UP ORGANIC Eyeliner
- Astor Big&Beautifull Boom Curved
- Lipstick Rimmel # airy fairy 070
Make-up is not difficult. Let me know if you have done it.
Have a nice day! :)