Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great.
I am so excited to show you another simple and girly nail art tutorial for this post. This nail art is perfect for the warm season and is sure to brighten your day!
Let's have a look at the nail art design first:
I am loving the results! As for the design, I would like to mention that I love using acrylic paints. It just makes your nail art and hard work so easy and fruitful. Okay, not getting in too many details about acrylic paints, let's get started with the tutorial!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply your base coat first.
- Apply 2 thin coats of any nude polish of your choice.
- Apply a layer of glitter polish (optional).
- With a dotting tool dipped in bright pink acrylic paint, make 4 heart shapes as a flower (make a dot in between as a guide).
- Then add small purple hearts inside the big pink flowers (again with acrylic paint).
- Make 2 stems with black acrylic paint.
- Apply some top coat and add nail art decorations (pearls and multi-colored small rhinestones).
- Apply a good amount of top coat.
- Now you're nails are done.
I really hope you enjoyed this fun nail art tutorial. And hope you find it easier to achieve it. If you decide to try out this nail art design, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative or #kannu_creative.
Did you liked this design? Do share your views on this nail art design in the comments section below.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!
Disclaimer: I purchased all the items used for this nail art design using my own money.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.