Hello everyone! I hope you all doing great.
Today I am going to review REBEL Nail Wraps plus a step by step tutorial on how to apply them. I won these beautiful wraps on Wendy's Delights blog recently.
The pattern is really pretty and bright. Let’s have a look at the design first.
REBEL NAIL WRAPS IN BRIEF: It is a company which designs numerous patterns for nail art and make your work easier. In no time you are ready with a fresh nail art every day. You can buy these nail wraps here.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Perfect for women who doesn't like to sit for long hours and do nail art. You are ready with beautiful nail art in less than 5 minutes. You have numerous varieties to choose your favorite pattern. No more smudging, drying, chipping or gluing.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Always apply on dry and clean nails. For best results wipe nails with oil free nail varnish remover and buff nails well.
- Place template over nail with curved end to cuticle. Select suitable size, do not overlap skin.
- Buff nails well especially sides and edges. Peel nails from backing holding only the straight edge tip. Avoid touching the curved end.
- Place curved end as close as possible to cuticle without touching the skin.
- Gently pull excess wrap over nail tip press and smooth with thumb to avoid creasing.
- File excess using downward strokes at 45 degrees angle. Remove excess as soon as free. Extended results are obtained if both hands and nails are oil free. Nails are buffed and a little heat is applied to wraps using hairdryer or safe heat source once applied. To remove creases warm nails and apply pressure.
- To remove gently lift nails films from sides and peel from one side to the other.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply your base coat first.
- Choose the size according to your nail length.
- Pick the pattern with the help of tweezers (don’t touch the rounded part).
- Place the pattern on your nail (curved end to be at the cuticle side).
- I used a hair dryer to apply some heat so that it sticks well.
- Then with the orange stick, apply some pressure around the cuticles and on the edges.
- Cut the extras with the help of scissors and buff it.
- Apply a layer of top coat.
- Your nails are done.
PACKAGING: The plastic packaging comes with an orange stick and a buffer. At the front you can see the pattern with the logo of the company. On the back side you can read the instructions as well.
QUANTITY: 16 (with different sizes)
PRICE: Different price for different patterns, for further details, check their website here.
- Quick nail art.
- Not time consuming.
- Very easy to use.
- Comes in different patterns to choose from.
- Perfect for busy women who loves to wear nail art.
- You can wear new nail art every day.
- It starts peeling off after 2-3 days.
- The glue is not sticky.
- Little expensive.
MY SUGGESTIONS: I think it is not a good buy, not for me at least. It does not stick well for many days. But only because the patterns are so attractive, you can give it a try. It is good for busy ladies but this is a no buy for me.
Do share your views on this product in the comments below. Have you tried it? If yes, then what is your take on it? If no, will you give it a try?
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!
Disclaimer: I won these nail wraps via a giveaway hosted by Wendy’s Delight.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.