Today I show you how to do an everyday makeup look, emphasizing the eyes. All you need is a few shades of brown and one favorite color, I chose purple. You can select blue, green, red, black, etc.
- Apply a base for the eyeshadows (Inglot Eye Makeup Base).
- Apply brown eyeshadow (#boxed - color from Sleek Palette Oh So Special) to the outer half of the lid.
- Apply dark purple eyeshadow (#celebrate - color from Sleek Palette Oh So Special) to the outer half of the lid and smudge it with the brown.
- At the center of the eyelid, apply a metallic light pink-brown eyeshadow (#organza - color from Sleek Palette Oh So Special).
- Using a blending brush with beige eyeshadow (#bow - color from Sleek Palette Oh So Special) smudge the upper limit of the brown eyeshadow. Apply the same eyeshadow in the inner corner of the upper eyelid.
- Emphasize the lower lid with purple eyeshadow (L'oreal Color Infaillible 05 Purple Obsession). In the inner corner of the lower lid, apply a light pink-brown eyeshadow, mix it with the purple.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeshadow (#noir - color from Sleek Palette Oh So Special).
- Fill in the eyebrows (Inglot Brow Powder #567) to frame the eyes. Finish the look with mascara (Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof).
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Korres Vitamin Concealer #Light CC1
- Fusion Beauty Ultraflesh Ninja Star 18 Karat Gold Dual Finish Moisturizing Powder - # Luminous
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Paese Blush #44
- Inglot Eye Makeup Base
- Sleek Pallete Oh So Special: beige(#bow), brown (#boxed), dark purple (#celebrate), light pink-brown (#organza), black (#noir)
- L'oreal Color Infaillible #05 Purple Obsession
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Mascara Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof #black
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipgloss #078
What do you think about this makeup look?
Have a nice day!
Learn more about Joanna here
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express