Do you like candy? I do, although I limit them from my diet.
You can enjoy fun candy like colors and makeup, at the same time!
Without ever having to count calories :))))
This makeup is very sweet and colorful and reminds me of the excitement a child feels when visiting candy store ;)
- Apply white pencil (Zoeva) and then a white eyeshadow (Maybelline) on the entire eyelid. This will be a base for the eyeshadows.
- Draw a thick purple line along the upper lash line (Inglot Eyeshadow).
- Apply pink eyeshadow (color from Sleek Palette ACID) to the outer crease.
- Apply yellow eyeshadow (color from Sleek Palette ACID) to the outer half of the lid.
- Connect the pink and yellow eyeshadow using orange eyeshadow (L’oreal).
- Apply blue eyeshadow (Rimmel) to the inner crease.
- Using a blending brush and beige eyeshadow (Mariza), smudge the outer edges of the eyeshadows.
- Apply a little bit of purple and green eyeshadow (colors from Sleek Palette ACID) to the lower lashline.
- Fill in the eyebrows (Inglot Brow Powder #567) to frame the eyes. Apply individual lashes (Ardell) in the outer corner of the upper lash line. Finish the look with mascara (Max Factor Masterpiece Max).
Full Product List:
- Foundation Calvin Klein Infinite Matte #213 Porcelain
- Maybelline Pure.Cover Mineral Concealer #02 Natural
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Paese Blush #44
- Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon – Cotton
- Maybelline Eyeshadow #01 Snow White
- Sleek Pallete ACID: pink, yellow, green.
- Inglot Eyeshadow #Matte 386
- Rimmel Eyeshadow #021 Alluring
- L’oreal Color Infaillible #039 Magnetic Coral
- Mariza Eyeshadow #2 Beige
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Ardell Individual Lashes Knot – Free Flares
- Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Lipstick from Douglas Palette
Feel free to comment on this look :)
Have a nice day!
Learn more about Joanna here
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.