Today I've created this edgy scorpion eye makeup look for the scorpios who have birthdays coming up between late October and mid November.
Hope you enjoy this look and Happy early birthday!
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Black Pencil
- Sleek Natural Palette (black eyeshadow)
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette(red eyeshadow)
- Rimmel Black Eyeliner
- MAC Kohl Pencil Black
- False Eylashes
- Mehron AQ Paradise Palette (blue & white eyeshadow)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply black pencil over eyelids as a base. I used Glazel Visage Cosmetics black eyeliner pencil.
- Apply a red eyeshadow over entire eyelid as well as the crease. I used the BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette.
- Then apply a black eyeshadow over entire eyellid. I used the black from the Sleek Natural Palette.
- Apply black eyeliner to the upper lashline for extra defintion. I used one from Rimmel. Then, follow with black eyeliner in the waterline, I used MAC's Kohl Pencil. Apply false eyelashes and mascara. Using Mehron's AQ Palette, I used a blue and white, to create the effects at the lower lashline. I outlined in black liner so it will stand out a little more. For the stitches, use a black liquid or cream liner and draw diagonal lines creating "x" es. Then create rounded points at the end of each "x"
- The final step is to create the scorpion. Draw rounded "c"s or "u"s in a seamless pattern. You might want to look at a picture for reference. Once your'e done, go back in with a white to highlight and create dimension. That's it!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!