Since Autumn has finally arrived, I wanted to create an eyeshadow look that is dark and smokey and perfect for fall!
Also for those of you who might want to try something fun, I added an optional step at the end and decided to add a fun cherry blossom design!
Cherry blossoms can be created in so many different ways and are so beautiful!
Here's the products I used...
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Seventeen Cosmetics Green Silky Eyeshadow
- Barry M Dazzle Dust dd23
- MAC Kohl Pencil Black
- Impala Cosmetics Black Eyeliner
- False Eyelashes
- Mehron Prisma Eyeshadow Blend
- Mehron Paradise Palette (red, orange )
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Lip Gloss
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Blush + Bronzer Powder
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a white base. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Apply a tealish blue color to the crease. I used an eyeshadow from Seventeen Cosmetics.
- Blend out any harsh lines with a fluffy dome brush.
- Apply a dark bluish black to the lid. I used Barry M Dazzle Dust eyeshadow in dd23.
- Apply a black eyeliner to the waterline and upper lashline. I used MAC's kohl pencil for the waterline and for the upper lashline I used Implala Cosmetic's liner.
- Apply false eyelashes and mascara.
- You can stop here and you have a perfect autumn smoldering eye look!
- For the cherry blossom, I used Mehron's Prisma Eyeshadow Blend and the paradise palette to create overlapping dots in different sizes. The great thing about a cherry blossom design is that the more imperfect it is, the more realistic the design looks! So just have fun with it! See the product list for full products used!
If you enjoyed this look, don't forget to hit like and share it with your friends!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!