Today I came up with this look. I'm calling it "Illusion."
Hope you enjoy this tutorial!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk
- Paradise Makeup AQ - 8-color Palette-Brilliant (white, black, yellow)
- MAC Black Kohl Pencil
- Sleek Natural Palette (black)
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette
- Golden Rose Matte White Eyeshadow
- Impala Eyeliner Black
- White Eyeliner Pencil
- Maybelline Volum' Express-The Rocket Mascara
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire lid as a base.
- Apply white from the Paradise Makeup AQ - 8-color Palette on the areas you'd like highlighted.
- Take a black eyeliner pencil and outline the edges of the white lines we just drew. This will add dimension to the look. Using the Sleek Natural Palette, I'm using a black eyeshadow to smudge out the outer edges of the design. Apply black from the Paradise AQ Palette again (eyeliner)
- Apply red eyeshadow, around the black edges and feather out. I'm using the 120 Color Palette.
- Apply yellow to the inner 2/3 of the lid. I'm using the Paradise AQ Palette, again. Apply a matte white shadow to the inner corner of the eyes and beneath the brow bone as a highlight.
- Using a liquid black eyeliner, outline the outer edges of the design to make it stand out. I'm using Impala Liquid Eyeliner. I applied a white eyeliner to the inner rim of the eyes to brighten them up. Add mascara. Embellish the look as you'd like, I applied these half pearl beads.
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.