Do you like green? I love this color when it comes to makeup, rather as an add-on or accent shade.
But today, I decided to use a monochrome teal color palette, which is combining different shades of green all in one look!
Maybe you think I'm crazy, this can't succeed. This makeup look isn't for everyday but is a going out or evening look.
I wanted to play with colors, try other techniques and have a bit of fun. I kept the entire look in the green family and created a cut crease, used a lot of glitter, crystals and false lashes.
For this makeup look, I used one palette - Morphe Brushes and Jaclyn Hill collaboration.
These colors are awesome, I love them. I can promise you, that I'll write some words about this palette soon.
If you have some ideas or requests for a makeup look, please comment below. I'll try to do it.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Taupe
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 020
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- MorpheBrushes & Jaclyn Hill Palette
- False Lashes
- Duraline Inglot
- silver and turquise glitter
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- L'Oreal Mascara Paradise Extatic
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!