I recently bought a famous, cult favorite eyeshadow palette: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance.
I always wanted to have it, but I had other expenses. When I could buy it, I didn't hesitate.
I reach for it often and try to play with every color. One thing I can say - I do not regret this purchase!
The eyeshadows have autumnal colors, you can use it to create any type of makeup look. Pigmentation is at a very high level and the blending is very pleasant.
So it isn't surprising that this palette is so adored.
I join the ABH fans.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte 12 Natural Rose
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 020
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Translucent
- Kobo Professional Matte Blush Palette
- The Balm Bahama Mama
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder Princess Dream
- Anastasia BeverlyHills Dipbrow Pomade Taupe
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- Kobo Professional Smoky Eyes Pencil
- Anastasia BeverlyHills Modern Renaissance Palette: Tempera, Warm Taupe, Love Letter, Venetian Red, Buon Fresco
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadow Phantom
- Donegal False Lashes
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Kobo Professional 408 Brownie
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!