Recently, my makeup looks have been more-so a fall color palette, although it is summer.
So this time, I chose dark green.
However, I added some luminosity which makes the makeup perfect for a summer party.
Beautiful duochrome eyeshadows makes eyes more expressive and multi-dimensional.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 53 Light Beige
- L'Oreal True Match Concealer 01 Ivory
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Kobo Professional Face Contour Palette 04
- Clinique Fresh Bloom Shade 04 Plum Poppy
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Sensique Contour Duo Stick 101
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Perversion
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette: Kinky, Backdoor, Blackout, Loaded
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadow: Karma
- Inglot Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 85
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Feline Mascara
- My Secret I love My Style Lip Liner - 02 Nude Lips
- Kobo Professional Long Lasting Glass Shine 216 Apricot
I hope you like this look.
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!