Today I'll show you a makeup look for a summer party where your eyes will be sure to get all the right attention!
This makeup look will compliment green and brown eyes best because of the blue eyeshadows.
For blue eyes, just substitute green eyeshadow instead of blue, to enhance your eyes.
Recently, I've been using blue tones very often. Typically, in a minimalist fashion with blue liner along the lashline.
For me, it is the best option for a light makeup look during the holidays. But this time I wanted to prepare an evening makeup look.
GET THE LOOK:
On the lid, apply shimmering eyeshadows: peach, bronze and copper. Blend into each other for a gradient effect.
Line the eyes with a blue crayon and smudge with a cobalt eyeshadow.
Finish with mascara and black pencil on the waterline.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 53 Light Beige
- L'Oreal True Match Concealer 01 Ivory
- Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Powder P1
- Kobo Professional Face Strobing Palette
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Sensique Contour Duo Stick 101
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Perversion
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow: MaiTai, Taupe Notch, Showtime, Ice Queen
- Kobo Professional Eeshadow: 137 Electric Blue
- My Secret Eyeshadow Stick: 06 Night Sky
- MAC Pigment: Cornflower
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Feline Mascara
- My Secret I love My Style Lip Liner - 02 Nude Lips
- Kobo Professional Matte Lips: 407 Naked Stone
I hope you like this look.
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!