Recently, I really like to pay attention to celebrities and their makeup looks.
Of course, they are not all successful, but usually the stars look beautiful!
I don’t know too much about Mila Kunis and am not even able say if she is an actress or a singer.
But the makeup that I want to share today, is delightful. Her eyes are mysterious, sexy and well exhibited. She wore this look back in 2012 to the L.A. Movie Premiere of Ted in Hollywood.
You need to know, this is just an inspiration, not a copy. I don’t have the same beautiful eyes as she does.
If you want that sophisticated glamour look like how the stars look like on the red carpet, grab your brushes in hand and let's get to work!
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply black eyeshadow to the outer edges of the eyelid and also to the outer 1/3 of the lower lashline.
- Apply brown eyeshadow to the entire crease and to the inner corner of the eyelids.
- Blend the color very well. Add a brown eyeshadow above the crease blending upwards toward the brow bone to soften the look.
- Apply a gold eyeshadow on the rest of the eyelid. Also apply to the inner 2/3 of the lower lashline. Blend any harsh edges between the colors.
- Line your upper lashline with black pencil and smudge it with brown eyeshadow. Apply a black pencil to the waterline. Brighten the inner corners with a light beige eyeshadow.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation MAP 2 NB
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Glazel Super Finishing Powder
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Long Wear #Pearl
- Glazel Eyeshadows: Brown
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette : black, gold, light beige
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Deni Carte black pencil
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Paese Lipstick with argan oil #17
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>