Everyone knows Kim Kardashian. Her makeup looks are usually beautiful.
These are performed by professional makeup artists. I think every woman wants to look just as stunning, as these artists make them look. I do too!
I've always wanted to recreate one of her makeup looks. This one is inspired by the infamous November 2008 Vegas Magazine Cover-shoot.
Her eyes are beautifully highlighted, enlarged and her face is contoured perfectly.
Perhaps my interpretation didn't work out so well, but I'm still satisfied with the way this makeup look turned out.
Maybe this tutorial will be useful for you?
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply white eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid and on the area under the eyebrows.
- Apply mint eyeshadow to the entire eyelid. Apply black eyeshadow to the outer crease of the eyelids.
- Using a brown eyeshadow, gently blend the eyeshadow on the crease.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using brown eyeshadow.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. Apply a beige pencil to the waterline.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation MAP 2 NB
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Glazel Super Finishing Powder
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Clinique Fresh Bloom 04 Plum Poppy
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Long Wear #Pearl
- Glazel Eyeshadows: brown, white
- Paese Eyeshadow: Mint
- Inglot Eyeshadow: black
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- Paese beige pencil
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Deni Carte Waterproof Lipliner #110
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss #078
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>