I would like to show you a simple way to enhance the color of the iris's of the eye. No need to apply color on the entire eyelid, just a small hint of color on the lower lashline will be perfect. I have green eyes and this color can be emphasized with blue eye shadow. But blue isn't always so flattering when applied on the eyelid and everyone can not pull it off.
So today, I applied muted colors on the eyelid and blue on the lower lashline. This makeup look would be perfect for a night out with friends, crazy party or even an elegant dinner.
- Fill in the eyebrows (Inglot Brow Powder #567) to frame the eyes. Lighten and highlight the area under the brow (Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow #Floating Feathers). Apply a base for the eyeshadows (Inglot Eye Makeup Base).
- Apply black eyeshadow (color from Sleek Palette Showstoppers) to to the outer half of the lid.
- Using a blending brush, smudge black eyeshadow with bronze ((color from Sleek Palette Showstoppers ) .
- Apply silver pigment (MAC Pigment #Platinum) to the inner half of the lid.
- Apply dark brown eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and blue eyeshadow (color from Sleek Palette ACID) to the inner lower lashline. Line the waterline with blue eyeshadow (color from Sleek Palette ACID)
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner (ZAO MAKE-UP ORGANIC Eyeliner).
- Finish the look with mascara (Max Factor Masterpiece Max)
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Maybelline Pure.Cover Mineral Concealer #02 Natural
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Inglot Eye Makeup Base
- Sleek Pallete ACID: blue
- Sleek Pallete Showstoppers: black, brown
- Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow #Floating Feathers
- MAC Pigment #Platinum
- ZAO MAKE-UP ORGANIC Eyeliner #black
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Lipgloss Rimmel StayGlossy #120Non-Stop Glamour
Do you like makeup looks with colored liner on the lower lashline?
Have a nice day!
Learn more about Joanna here
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.