I wanted pink, but not so bright but then again, bland doesn't fit me, either. So, I chose this intensive shade, almost neon. I had to combine it with something darker - I reached for the black. Complimenting this makeup look, is peach in the inner corner. Look was ready - So what? Another party? ;)
- Fill in the eyebrows (Inglot Brow Powder #567) to frame the eyes. Apply white pencil (Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon - Cotton) followed by white eyeshadow (color from Sleek Palette ACID) on the entire eyelid. This will be a base for the eyeshadows.
- Apply an intense pink eyeshadow (color from Sleek Palette ACID) to the outer half of the lid.
- Apply black eyeshadow (color from Sleek Palette Showstoppers) to the outer crease.
- Using a blending brush, smudge black eyeshadow.
- Apply peach eyeshadow (color from Sleek Palette Showstoppers) to the inner half of the lid.
- Apply violet eyeshadow with black eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and metallic white eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline (colors from Sleek Palette Showstoppers). Smudge the eyeshadows very well for a gradient-like effect.
- Line your upper lashline using black eyeshadow. Line the waterline with black pencil (Avon). Finish the look with mascara (Max Factor Masterpiece Max)
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Maybelline Pure.Cover Mineral Concealer #02 Natural
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Paese Blush #36
- Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon - Cotton
- Sleek Pallete ACID: pink, white.
- Sleek Pallete Showstoppers: black, violet, peach, metallic white
- Avon ColorTrend black Pencil
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Lipgloss Astor Soft Sensation Liquid Care #111 Irresistible.
Feel free to comment on this look, below :)
Have a nice day!
Learn more about Joanna here
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express