It's summer and it's very hot. The best time to drink a lot of water. Water with a slice of lime and lemon immediately refreshes and quenches thirst. Lemon and lime colors used on the lids, can also make a makeup look, look very fresh! This is the ideal composition for an afternoon outdoors! Let's get started...
- Apply light green eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid.
- Apply green eyeshadow to the outer crease. Blend eyeshadow very well.
- On the rest the eyelid, apply a light yellow shade.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Apply neon green eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes.
- Apply false lashes.
- Finish the look with mascara.
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer #01 Light
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Paese Blush #44
- Inglot Eye Makeup Base
- Sleek Pallete ACID: neon green
- Inglot Eyeshadows: light green, green
- Technic Electric Eyes Pallete Metalix: light yellow
- Mariza Eyeshadow #beige
- Bobbi Brown Liner # black
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- False Lashes
- Mascara Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Lipstick Inglot #03
How you are doing in hot weather? What makeup do you like?
Have a nice day!
Learn more about Joanna here
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.