In the summer you can go crazy with the colors, they are suitable for tanning perfectly.
Here is gold, green and beautiful turquoise.
- Apply white, gold and light green eyeshadows on the entire eyelid.
- Using a blending brush, gently smudge the transition between the colors.
- Apply green eyeshadow to the outer crease. Smudge eyeshadow very well.
- Apply green eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and gold to the inner lower lashline to give a gradient-like effect. Smudge the upper edge of the eyeshadows with white eyeshadow.
- Line your upper lashline with turquoise eyeliner. Apply beige line in the waterline.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Finish the look with mascara.
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Maybelline Pure.Cover Mineral Concealer #02 Natural
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick #Rose
- Inglot Eye Makeup Base
- Sleek Pallete Oh Showstoppers: beige, white, light green
- Technic Electric Eyes Pallete Metalix: Gold
- Catrice Eyeshadow #600 Blackwood Forest
- Zoeva Liner # Mediterraneo
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Mascara Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipgloss #078
What do you think about this makeup? Did you like the colorful liner?
Have a nice day!
Learn more about Joanna here
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.