Here's a neutral eye look with the right amount of pink shimmer and a pop of blue eyeliner.
Enjoy the look!
- H&M Eye Colour-To-Go Eyeshadow Pencil - Brownstone
- Make‑Up Atelier Paris Palette Eye Shadows T05 Gilded Tones (Brown)
- ColourPop Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow - Animal
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 86
- Make‑Up Atelier Paris Pearl Powder PP21- White Orange
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner #001 Bluemoon
- Milani Liquifeye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic - Black
- Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a brown eye pencil all over eyelids as a base. Blend.
- Apply a matte brown eyeshadow over entire eyelids.
- Apply a neon coral eyeshadow right above the crease to the brow bone and blend to soften the edges.
- Apply a coppery pink loose pigment to the lids, focusing the product on the center of the lids.
- Darken up the crease with the matte brown eyeshadow, applied earlier. Take this shade to the inner and outer edges to create a halo spotlight effect.
- Apply a white gold pearl pigment beneath the arch of the brows for a luminous highlight. Blend out with an ivory eyeshadow.
- Apply a sky blue eyeshadow to the lower lashline.
- Apply a black pencil to the lower waterline and the upper waterline to ‘tightline’ the rim of the eyes.
- Finish with a few generous coats of mascara!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!