Today's makeup look is a wearable sage green with a beautiful duochrome finish.
Enjoy the tutorial!
- NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
- Glazel Visage Loose Eyeshadow - T4
- ColourPop Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow - Animal
- Make‑Up Atelier Palette Eyeshadows T02 Warm Tones 2 (dark brown, white)
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner #001 Bluemoon
- Golden Rose Pigment - Sky Green
- Milani Liquifeye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic - Black
- Make‑Up Atelier Palette Eyeshadows T10 Brown Mauve Tones (Dark Brown)
- Make‑Up Atelier Pearl Powder PP21- White Orange
- Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white base. I’m using a cult favorite, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. Blend all over eyelids.
- Apply a sage green duochrome eyeshadow pigment to the lids, leaving out the inner and outer corners.
- Apply a coral pink eyeshadow to the entire crease and outer ‘v’ area. This will be the transition shade.
- Apply a black eyeshadow to the outer ‘v’ and blend into the outer crease. Also apply onto the outer lower lashline, leaving out the inner corners.
- Apply a warm brown shadow to the outer ½ of the crease. Blend.
- Apply a teal liner to the inner lower lashline. Layer a turquoise pigment on top of the pencil.
- Apply a black eye pencil to the lower waterline.
- Apply a white eyeshadow to the inner ¼ of the lid.
- Apply a white gold pigment to the inner corners and beneath the arch of the brows for a highlight.
- Finish with mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!