Have you already chosen your makeup look for Valentine's Day?
If not, I have a great makeup look, which in a very nice way to highlight the eyes.
I steered clear of black eyeliner this time and instead worked on a delicate eye with soft gradients to get the perfect hazey look.
GET THE LOOK:
Along the upper lashline, I smudged a black eye crayon and then worked on the outer corners. This will act as the base.
First, I applied a brick colored eyeshadow in the crease and then filled out the rest of the eyelid with bronze eyeshadow.
Then I applied a beautiful gold - green duochrome eyeshadow on the inner part of the eyelids.
Green particles are clearly visible on the the black base which was applied in the first step.
Additionally, I applied a bright yellow eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid to further brighten the look.
At the end, I emphasized the lower lashline and illuminated the inner corners and of course applied mascara.
What do you think about this makeup look?
- Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
- Kryolan Concealer Circle 2
- Maybelline Affinitone Concealer 02 Natural
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
-DiorSkin Nude Tan Sun 003
- Kobo Professional Matte Blusher 202 Terra Cota
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder
- My Secret Design You Eyebrow Gray
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Deni Carte Beige Pencil
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Perversion
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows: Desert Sands, Mirage, Bada Bing, Karma (duochrome), Voltage (duochrome), Ice Queen
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara
- Kiko Velvet Mat - Satin Lipstick 602 Natural Rose
Have a nice day!