Valentine's Day is just days away!
For those of us who choose to go on a date, we want to look beautiful for our love, right?
That is why I would like to show you a very sexy look idea, which you will certainly feel great in.
This look is based on strong illuminated eyes and extended winged eyeliner. It is easy to do this makeup look.
So what do you think about this look?
GET THE LOOK:
Step 1: I applied a bright-peach eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid.
Step 2: I darkened the outer crease using orange and brown eyeshadows.
Step 3: On the inner 1/3 of the lid, I applied a matte white eyeshadow followed by a shimmering eyeshadow.
Step 4: For the upper lashline, I applied black liner and extended it upwards to elongate and lift the outer corner of eyes.
Step 5: At the end, I applied mascara and emphasized my eyebrows.
- Inglot HD Perfect Coverup Foundation 71
- Kryolan Concealer Circle 2
- Maybelline Affinitone Concealer 02 Natural
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Kobo Professional Matte Blusher 202 Terra Cota
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder
- My Secret Design You Eyebrow Gray
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Deni Carte Beige Pencil
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Glazel Eyeshadows: orange, beige, brown, white
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows: I'm Peachless (duochrome), Ice Queen
- Kobo Professional Precise Pen Eyeliner
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara
- Kobo Professional Matte Lips 402 Saint Tropez
Have a nice day!