Today’s makeup tutorial is the ultimate, full on glamour, holiday party look!
At first glance, it almost looks as though it has a foil finish.
But, with the combination of pearl pigments and glitter liners, I was able to achieve this gilded, striking metallic look!
Enjoy the tutorial below!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (Salted Caramel, Semi-Sweet, Triple Fudge, Champagne Truffle)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Creme Eyeshadow - Escso Sable Or
- Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Loose Mineral Eyeshadow - Fire Dancer (red metallic)
- Rimmel Cosmetics Liquid Black Eyeliner
- MAC Fix Plus
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder - PP14 Sable Or
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner - Crystal Gold
- NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Collection - Glam 24 Karat
- Milani Liquifeye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic - Black
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Black Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- For this look I’m going to be using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and a few pearl pigments. Begin with Salted Caramel which is a matte taupe or beige. Apply this to the crease and blend upwards and outwards for a transition color.
- Then apply Semi-Sweet, which is a matte brown, to the outer v to deepen the look. Blend!
- Now apply a neutral colored cream base to the entire lid, staying below the crease. This will provide a soft metallic sheen and allow any shadows or pigments to adhere to the base.
- Follow with a red metallic colored pigment and apply to the inner ¾ of the lid over the base.
- Apply Triple Fudge, a deep brown to the outer v and blend into the crease.
- Dampen your brush with a mixing medium like MAC’s Fix Plus, and apply a champagne gold pearl pigment beneath the brows and blend to add a beautiful highlight.
- Apply a gold liquid liner to the center of the lids.
- Apply black liquid liner to the upper lashline and wing out for a dramatic look.
- Apply black eye pencil to the lower waterline and blend down towards the root of the lashes for a smoldering effect.
- Using Champagne Truffle, a beautiful white gold shade, apply to the inner corners for a luminous highlight!
- Smudge the darker brown shadows on the lower lashline for a smokey effect.
- Apply a yellow gold liner above the black liner on the upper lashline. Also apply to the inner 1/3 of the crease for a semi-cut crease look. Apply a tiny amount to the inner lower lashline.
- Finish with false lashes and mascara!
Have a very Merry Christmas!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express