Move over nude tones! Jade tones are in this summer and you can easily incorporate this shade into your look! This palette is fun, unique and has an alternative flair. You'll leave your friends green with envy when you adopt this fab look!
You Will Need:
- MAC Eyeshadow in Aquadisiac/Minty Green (about $20.00)
- Sugar Pill Eyeshadow in Acidberry/Bright Green (about $13.00)
- Bobbi Brown White Matte Eyeshadow (about $25.00)
- Kat Von D Liquid Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper Black (about $19.00)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black (about $23.00)
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Mineral Blush Duo Prosecco Pop and Amarretto ( about $38.00)
- The Balm: Meet Matte Hughes Liquid Lipstick in Committed/Nude ( about $16.00)
Step By Step Tutorial:
- After applying your favorite foundation primer and foundation, apply a matte white eyeshadow to the entire upper eyes, blending outwards subtly. Also apply this along the lower waterline and smudge. I used Bobbi Brown's Matte White Eyeshadow. Also apply this shade under the arches of your eyebrows and blend.
- Apply a tealy, minty green shadow to the crease. MAC's Aquadisiac is the perfect shade of jade for this look. Blend into your white on the eyelids until you get a minty, smoked look.
- Reapply this MAC shade to the crease again, except a tad heavier this time. Blend and buff outwards.
- Apply this MAC shade to the bottom lashline and blend outwards.
- Apply a vivid, lime green, shimmering shadow to the inner part of the lower lashline and blend subtly into the outer corners of your MAC shade. I used Sugar Pill's Acidberry. This shade is so beautiful, so vivid, so pigmented and the glittery shimmer within it does not irritate the eyes.
- Dab your vivid, lime green "Acidberry" shade to the middle of the upper eyelids in a "spot" blending technique. This basically means you apply it in a specific area and blend out to give dimension to the look.
- In a clean streak, apply a black liquid liner to the top lash line. I used Kat Von D's liquid liner in Trooper/Black which I love because it stays on all day! Smudge this into the lower outer corners of the lower lashline as well.
- Apply a nice, thickening coat of a black mascara to the upper lashes. I love, love, love Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara in Black. It makes lashes fuller and doesn't clump.
- Apply a subtle shimmering highlight to the upper cheekbones and a natural shimmering nude tone blush to the apples of the cheeks. I used the brand new Becca & Jaclyn Hill's Champagne Collection Blush/Highlight duo in "Prosecco Pop/Amarretto." This duo is the perfect way to naturally accentuate your features because the tones are not too extreme. These duos are also formulated to work together on tone, so they always look gorgeous when paired together. These products are also good for your skin.
- Apply a matte, liquid lipstick in a nude shade to the lips. I used The Balm's Meet Matte Hughe's lipstick in "Committed." This shade is the perfect compliment to your beautiful jade shadow!
View more posts from Krista here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.