Today's post is a lip art tutorial. This look is great for cosplay and editorial photoshoots! Or you can use the same technique but substitute more wearable colors to achieve the gradient lip art look.
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette (black)
- Makeup Geek Pigment - Liquid Gold
- Glazel Visage Baked Eyeshadow (Orange Gold)
- European Body Art Vibe Water-based Airbrush Paint (Black + Glitter)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a black pencil. Outline and fill in lips leaving the center empty.
- Apply black eyeshadow over the pencil.
- Using a metallic gold pigment, carefully apply to entire lips, leaving the black outline visible.
- Using a baked orange gold or bronze eyeshadow, apply to the outer parts of lips, creating a subtle gradient effect.
- For the editorial effect, I applied body airbrush paint in black over entire hands and layered a body glitter on top.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!