Here's another editorial lip tutorial using my airbrush system.
I began with a gradient ombre lip and then added the two-tone stencil design for a multi-faceted look.
Enjoy the tutorial below!
- Masquerade Cosmetics Black Eye Pencil
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (Cherry Cordial)
- NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base White
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow Pink
- Rimmel Liquid Black Liner
- Iwata Airbrush
- Bad Ass Mini Stencils - Snakeskin -BAM1005
- Vibe Airbrush Face And Body Paint - (white , black )
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Using a black pencil, outline your lips entirely. Then use a brush to blend and feather out the edges towards the center of the lips.
- Using a dark cherry color, apply to the outer edges of lips to intensify the color.
- Apply a white base to the center of lips.
- Apply a pink pigment to the center of lips over the white base.
- Using a black liquid liner, apply to the upper lip and create any desired design.
- Now for the fun part, the stenciled design! I used an airbrush system and white and black colors to create a multi-dimensional effect. You can also use a sponge and shadow to pat on the color for the same effect. Your lips are done!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!