Today's makeup tutorial is an Arabic inspired eye look with exotic colors and graphic liner. It reminds me of something Princess Jasmine would wear from Aladdin.
I used one main, affordable eyeshadow palette from BH Cosmetics (Eyes on the '60s) to create this eye look.
The pigments and glitters add a nice sparkle making this the perfect holiday party look!
Enjoy the tutorial below!
- Green Eye Pencil
- Blue Eye Pencil
- Make-Up Atelier Paris Watercolor F31 Purple
- Make-Up Atelier Paris Watercolor F04 Royal Blue
- BH Cosmetics Eyes On The '60s Palette (13-pink, 4-yellow, 7-copper bronze, 16-fuchsia,18-purple, 24-sky blue, 25-ocean blue)
- Makeup Geek Pigment - Insomnia
- Make-up Atelier Paris Pearl Powder Pp21 White Orange (brow highlight)
- MAC Fluidline ‑ Blacktrack
- Make-up Atelier Paris Watercolor F02 White
- NYX Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Liner - Crystal Gold
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Black Mascara
- Glazel Visage Gold Pigment
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Optional- Fill in eyebrows with a greenish blue eye pencil for an editorial look.
- Using a purple eye base, apply all over eye lids and blend outwards and upwards.
- Set the base with a soft mauve pink eyeshadow.
- Apply a bluish purple base all over the eyelid, staying below the crease. Blend.
- Apply a purple eyeshadow on top of the base and blend.
- Using a yellow eyeshadow, apply to the outer part of the brow bone.
- Apply a copperish orange eyeshadow to the inner ½ of the brow bone and blend into the yellow shadow.
- Apply a white gold pigment beneath the brow bone.
- Using a bright fuchsia shadow, apply to the inner and outer corners, creating small ‘v’ shapes.
- Now apply Makeup Geek’s duochrome pigment to the center of the lid. Blend with the fuchsia shade.
- Apply a bright teal or sky blue shadow to the lower lashline.
- Apply black liner to the upper lashline and extend to create a wing.
- Apply gold glitter liner to the upper lashline, right above the black liner.
- Using a white liner, apply to the inner part of the lower lashline and extend outwards and at a slight angle, elongating the eye.
- Finish with mascara.
- Optional- add gold glitter with a brow brush to the brows.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!