Today's makeup look is a super fun paint splatter look. You can skip the last step if you're going for something more wearable and you'll get a bronzed smokey look. Here's a closeup of how the look turned out!
- Sleek Acid Palette (brown sparkly shadow, orange, black, white, purple, gold)
- Cascada Of Colours Eyebrow Pencil – Brown
- Cascada Of Colours Eyebrow Pencil - Black
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner- Black
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara - Black
- False Lashes
- Mehron Prisma Palette (black & white)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a brown eye pencil. Draw a line beneath the brows to shape them as desired. I applied a thick dark line as I’m going for a super bold look.
- Then fill in the rest of the brows.
- Now, apply a dark shimmery brown shadow to the inner 1/3 of the crease blending all the way to the brow bone.
- Apply a wash of an orange shadow to the inner 1/3 or center of the lid.
- Then apply a white shadow to the outer 1/3 of the lid. This will blend out and soften the look for a nice gradient look. Think a reverse smokey eye with the lightest on the outer part of the eye and the darkest at the inner corner.
- Using a black eye pencil, line the lower lashline. I’m leaving 1/3 of the inner part empty for now.
- Then using a small brush go in with black and drag the color towards the outer part of eye, creating a small v shape.
- Using a purple shadow, apply to the outer part of the eye, using the black as a guide. This will create a hazy, halo like effect.
- Now, apply black liner to the upper lashline and also outline the outer part of the eye for a half moon cut crease look.
- Line your lower waterline with black liner.
- Finish with mascara and false lashes.
- Optional-For a more editorial look, apply black and white cream product to the bristles of a brush then stipple on for a fun paint splatter look!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!