Today's look is another colorful eye but with neons; which are another hot trend this season! I'm using Sleek's Acid Palette for the entire look. I've also added this look with the normal brow and with a bold/editorial brow, so you can see the versatility of this look.
Here's a closeup with the normal brows:
Here's a closeup of the look with the bold/editorial brow:
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- Sleek IDivine Eyeshadow Palette - Acid (green, orange, pink, jumbo pencil +sparkly purple, white)
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner-Black
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara
- Manhattan Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Gold
- Cascada of Colours-Black Eye Pencil
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white base; I’m using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- For this look, I’ll be using Sleek’s iDivine Palette in Acid. Apply the neon green eyeshadow to the entire eyelid, staying below the crease.
- Then apply the neon orange eyeshadow to the crease and blend upwards toward the brow bone to soften out the edges for a gradient effect.
- Using a pencil tip brush,apply the neon pink just to the crease between the orange and pink eyeshadows. Apply in small strokes to make the color more vibrant.
- Using a black gel liner, line the upper lashline with an eyeliner brush. I’m winging out the look slightly for a bolder look.
- Apply a shimmery gold eyeshadow to the brow bone and blend downwards into the orange shade for a beautiful soft look.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to the lower lashline so the eyeshadow we apply in the following step will pop more.
- Now, apply a vivid purple. The contrast between the bright shades on the lid and the vivid purple work, because this shade of purple is more warm toned rather than a lilac, which would be cool toned, wouldn't quite work with this look. I've also applied the neon pink to the inner part of the lower lashline, to tie in the whole look, together.
- Apply a black kohl liner to the lower waterline.
- Apply false lashes and finish with mascara.
ALTERNATIVE LOOK WITH BOLD EDITORIAL BROWS:
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!