I wanted to use the color violet for this makeup look. This is not surprising.
I love violets and purple shades and my green eyes look best in them.
At first it was supposed to be a lightweight makeup look, but the concept changed during the application process.
Oh yes, I like myself in such a dramatic look.
1. Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the eyeshadows on the entire eyelid, followed by a navy blue eye crayon.
2. Apply a black eyeshadow (UD #Blackout) to the outer corner and crease of the lid. Blend it very well.
3. Smudge the upper edges with a brown (MUG #Taupe Notch) eyeshadow.
4. Apply violet eyeshadow (MUG #Masquerade) on the center of the lid.
5. Apply blue eyeshadow (MUG #Center Stage) to the inner corners and along the upper lashline. Connect the colors together.
6. Emphasize the lower lashline using violet and blue eyeshadows. On the waterline, apply a navy blue eye crayon.
7. Brighten the inner corners with a silver eyeshadow (MUG #High Wire).
8. Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
9. Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!