I received this palette two weeks ago for my birthday and since then I never used it because I wanted to try it for the first time on camera. I've had so many times when I wanted to do a makeup with it, so understand my enthusiasm when I finally got to film this video! I did a soft, spring cut crease makeup and I really liked how it turned out. The palette fast became one of my favorites because I really, really love the shades and I think that is a great palette for all of the seasons. The shades are pigmented and they blend so easily.
2. Nyx Can't Stop Won’t Stop Foundation – Porcelain;
3. Catrice Camouflage Concealer – 010 Ivory;
4. Elf Pressed Powder – Porcelain;
5. Benefit Cheekleaders Palette – Pink Squad.
1. Makeup Revolution Cut Crease Canvas;
2. Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette;
3. Kiko Long Lasting Pencil (waterline) – #13;
4. Catrice Liquid Liner Glitter Storm – Eclectic Lilac;
5. Oriflame The One 5 in 1 Mascara – Black;
6. Glittero False Lashes – #13.
1. Benefit Goof Proof Pencil – #3;
2. Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara.
1. Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick – #10 Petite Orchid Pink;
2. Flormar True Color Glossy Splash Lipgloss – #17.
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.