Here is my first video tutorial featuring an autumn makeup look.
I can't get enough of these beautiful colors in my Born Pretty Store palette!
Don't forget to watch it on Youtube in HD. If you liked it please subscribe to my channel.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a white base to entire eyelids. I'm using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Apply a dark purple shadow to the inner and outer corners of the eyes, leaving the center blank. I'm using my Born Pretty Store palette.
- Apply the same purple shadow to the entire crease and blend outwards and upwards.
- Apply a lighter shade of purple to the brow bone to diffuse the edges and soften the look.
- Apply a light pink or champagne highlight beneath the brows.
- Apply the dark purple shadow to the entire lashline. I applied this generously for an extra dramatic smoke eye!
- Apply a dark green eyeliner to the lower waterline.
- Apply false lashes for that holiday glamour!
- Coat your natural lashes and false lashes with black mascara.
- Apply a bluish purple mascara to the lower lashes and your eyes are complete! Watch the entire step by step video eye + face tutorial below!
- Lohashill BB Cream
- NYX Concealer in a Jar - Yellow
- Melkior Concealer - Apricot
- The One Illuskin Powder - Medium
- Revlon Photo Ready Powder - Light/Medium
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - Medium/Deep
- Sleek Blush - Rose Gold
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Essence Lipliner - 11 In The Nude
- Melkior Lipstick - Caramel
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>