Today's tutorial is a simple two-toned eye tutorial. This is great if you're a beginner and it's simple to achieve The reverse smokey eye mean a dark color on the lid (black) and a lighter shade in the crease (reddish-burgundy). The traditional smokey eye is the opposite, light color on the lid and a dark color in the crease. The red adds a very nice edgy feel but at same time you can add a little black to the red to make it more of a wine color or a purple shade if you're not ready for red, just yet.
- NYX base natural+ NYX Jumbo Pencil: Black
- Black eyeshadow
- Red eyeshadow (120 Color Eyeshadow BH Cosmetics)
- put a brilliant yellow color
- false lashes
- black pencil the edge of the eye
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in black all over the eyelid.
- Apply a matte red eyeshadow to the entire crease.
- Apply a matte black eyeshadow over the black NYX Jumbo Pencil on the entire eyelid and smudge it upward blending into the red color.
- Apply a light shimmery yellow-golden eyeshadow above the crease and below the eyebrow for a highlight.Also apply this to the inner corner of the eyes for a highlight.
- Apply black kohl pencil in the inner rim of the eyes.
- Apply the black eyeshadow at the lower lashline for a smudged smokey look.
- Finish with false eyelashes and mascara!
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.