I reached for the color that I don’t like: pink. It is difficult for me and it looks a little too sweet.
In addition, pink quickly exaggerates the look so unfortunately I did this...
I'm not like that. Pink eyes, pink lips ... I'm a Barbie Girl ;)
- Apply a pink eyeshadow to the crease of the eyelid. Blend the color.
- Apply a light violet eyeshadow in the outer corner. Connect it to the pink.
- The rest of the eyelids, fill in a light metallic pink.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows. Apply a sparkling beige eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply violet eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline, and metallic pink eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. Finish the look with mascara.
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer #01 Light
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick #Rose
- TECHNIC Electric Eyes Palette UV
- Isadora Eyephoria #02 Golden Sand
- Mariza Eyeshadow #beige
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner Black Ink
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Mascara Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- MeMeMe Long Wear Lip Cream Pashmina Pink
Do you like pink color?
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>