Time for rainbow nails!
Try this summery mani!
Read more to learn how to create these cute nails!
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial:
- Apply base coat to protect your natural nails then paint your nails green and fuchsia.
- Start by color blocking your nails by painting half of the nail in a different color.
- Continue creating a rainbow to all nails, start creating a light blue curved line.
- Continue creating curved lines in different colors one next to other.
- Choose yellow color and a striper brush.
- Draw an orange curved line.
- Draw a red curved line.
- Draw a white cloud on the beginning of the rainbow.
- Apply some rhinestones as you wish over the half moon.
- Apply top coat to all nails and that's it! Nails are done!
Thank you so much for watching! ^__^
- China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Sally Hansen - Limestone
- Funky Fingers - Neon Orange
- Sally Hansen - Fuchsia Power
- Sally Hansen - Blue me Away!
- Jactan's - clear polish as glue
- Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, White acrylic paint
- Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
- Round rhinestones
- Striper Brush
- Nail Art Brush
- Dotting tool
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.