This makeup is ideal for the stage. The eyes are well featured, yet this is simple and easy to do.
- Use a bright color so you can see it from a distance, I chose an electric blue shade in combination with the dance outfit, but you can replace this with any color you want. Apply this over entire lids skipping the inner corners of the eyes.
- Illuminate the tear ducts with an ivory satin shade.
- Enhance the outer edges of the eyes with black eyeshadow to give more volume and depth to the eyes.
- Finally, add black eyeliner and good set of false eyelashes to open up the eyes.
- Define the lips and add a translucent gloss to complete this look.
It is a super simple look, try it and play with different colors or pigments.
- Eyebrow Pencil
- Blue Shadow
- Shadow Ivory
- Black Shadow
- Liner Black
- False Lashes
- Translucent Lip Gloss
Learn More & Connect with Emanuel
View more posts from Emanuel here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.