I needed a little bit color.
I combined an intense shade of green with beige and I added a little bit orange and violet eyeshadows.
I've created an evening makeup look which is perfect for a party!
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for eyeshadows.
- Apply light metallic beige eyeshadow in the middle of the lid.
- Apply green eyeshadow to the outer and inner corner of the lid.
- Using a blending brush, apply a grey eyeshadow to the crease area. Smudge it very well. Where the beige and green shadows meet, apply a shimmering light orange eyeshadow. Smudge any harsh lines. If necessary, add a bit of eyeshadows to intensify the colors.
- Smudge a beige eyeshadow under the eyebrow area.
- Apply blue eyeshadow on the inner crease. Apply light metallic beige eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using violet, blue and orange eyeshadows.
- Line your upper lashline using black eyeliner.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Maybelline Pure.Cover Mineral Concealer #02 Natural
- Korres Compact Powder Brightering Flawless Finish #WRP1
- Bronzer Lancome Bamboo
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics #Wheat
- Glazel Eyeshadows: light metallic beige (110), green (317), gray (87), violet (H15), matte beige (332), blue (S33), orange (19),
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- IsaDora Mascara Volume 2.0 Black
- Deni Carte Waterproof Lipliner #110
- Calvin Klein Fully Delicious Sheer Plumping Lip Gloss - Soft Shimmery Pink
What do you think about this combination of colors? Hot or Not?
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>