It's not spring just quite yet, but that doesn't mean we can't be inspired by the season!
Try out this soft, pastel palette with baby pinks, light lavenders and soft nudes. This look still looks fab with winter trends and against that dreary winter weather, so you can wear it any day as the seasons change into spring!
YOU WILL NEED:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Last Call/soft metallic sugar plum - about $19.00
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Freelove/golden vibrant peach - about $19.00
Kat Von D Liquid Liner - Trooper/Black - about $19.00
Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - Black - about $23.00
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector/Highlight - Opal/golden pearl - about $38.00
Makeup Forever Pro Fusion Bronzer - Soft Amber - about $36.00
Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Belle De Jour - light nude beige - about $26.00
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- After applying your favorite primer and foundation, apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Last Call" all over the eyelids, blending outwards softly. Swipe this softly on your lower lashline as well. Blend outwards.
- Apply Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Freelove" to the center of the eyelids, in a spotlight-esque application. Blend softly in circular motions, as not to completely cover your "Last Call" shade. Swipe "Freelove" on the bottom lashline as well as the inner corners of the eyes and blend towards "Last Call." This application technique gives the eyes a multidimensional look.
- Line your upper lashline with Kat Von D liquid liner in Trooper/Black with a clean, sharp sweep.
- Apply a clean application of mascara to your lashes with "Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara" in Black.
- Highlight your upper cheekbones, under your brow arch, and the bridge of your nose softly with Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Opal". This highlight really makes your look pop, and adds a beautiful soft glowing shimmer.
- Chisel your cheeks and slim your nose with Makeup Forever Pro Fusion Bronzer in "Soft Amber". This bronzer is soft yet effective and also has a soft glowing shimmer. Buff it in the hollows of your cheeks and softly along the sides of your nose. Blend.
- Apply a nude, beige matte lipstick to the lips such as Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Belle De Jour. This "pencil" is pretty chunky, so you can use it as a lipstick. This shade perfectly compliments your pastel inspired eyeshadow, perfect for spring! You're done!
View more posts from Krista here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express