Today's makeup tutorial is a full on classic, black smokey eye. I paired this look with a bright pinkish purple matte lipstick, making this a gorgeous look for a summer party!
Enjoy the step by step tutorial, below!
- NYX Pencil Jumbo Black Bean
- MUFE Artist Palette Volume 1 – Nudes (S-102 Onyx, S-556 Taupe Gray, I-544 Pink Granite, I-528 Pearl)
- MAC Eyeshadow Swiss Chocolate (reddish brown)
- Cascada of Colours Black Eye Pencil (waterline)
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Mascara- Black
- White Loose Pigment (inner corner)
- Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lipsick- Fandango Purple
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a highlight beneath the brow bone. I’m using MUFE Pearl from the Artist Palette. Then, apply black base over the entire eyelid. I’m using NYX’S Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean.
- Apply MAC’s Swiss Chocolate which is a reddish brown shade to the crease as a transitional base color.
- Then, apply MUFE in Taupe Gray over the lid. Blend.
- Layer a black eyeshadow over the taupe gray and apply on the lid. I used Onyx from the MUFE palette.
- Blend upwards towards the crease to soften the look.
- Apply MUFE Pink Granite to the brow bone and blend to soften the look. This will create a beautiful gradient effect and make the look more wearable and less harsh.
- Apply a black eye pencil to the lower lashline.
- Smudge MAC’s Swiss Chocolate + MUFE Onyx to the lower lashline.
- Apply false lashes and mascara.
- Finish with a shimmery white pigment to inner corners for a highlight.
Stay tuned for next week's post, which will be part II - highlight and contour in this Glam Couture series.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!