Hey girls !
I am Prachi from superWOWstyle , and I am really excited to be making my first post on this awesome website !
For this one, I decided to go for a very simple and useful nail art design pattern that you call can learn in a jiffy with these step by step pictures and instructions!
Hope you like it, and don't forget to share and comment below !!!
STEP BY STEP:
1. Prep up your nails
2. Apply a base coat
3. Apply red polish
4. With a striper make a few black lines
5. Join them with slanting lines alternatively, as shown
6. Join the remaining lines with more slating lines that slant in the opposite direction.
7. Color alternative blocks.
8. Paint the other alternative blocks in the next line.
9. Do the same with the rest two lines
10.Seal with a top coat and done!
1. You can use different colors for the base to achieve different looks .
2. You can paint each nail with a different color base for multi-colored effect.
3. You can try using a gradient effect for base too.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.