Soon, each of us will be looking for the perfect makeup for New Year's Eve.
I'll be sharing one of my suggestions today, a shimmering bronze and violet makeup look!
This is great to highlight your eyes and make them more expressive!
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. On the entire eyelid, apply a metallic brown eye crayon. Using a flat brush, smudge the crayon over the entire eyelid.
- Apply a violet eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eyelid.
- Apply metallic brown eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid and duochrome orange with pink reflexes eyeshadow on the inner part of the lid. Blend.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using a violet eye crayon and violet eyeshadow. Brighten the inner corners and the area under the eyebrows with a white eyeshadow.
- To make the lids have a glossy effect, apply a warm shade of loose eye shadow to the center of the lids. To increase its adhesion, mix the pigment with Inglot's Duraline.
- Line your upper lashline with black liner. On the waterline, apply the same black liner. Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- L'Oreal True Match Concealer 01 Ivory
- Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Powder #P1
- Kobo Professional Matt Bronzing & Contouring Powder #311 Nubian Desert
- Kobo Professional Matte Blusher 201 Apricot
- My Secret I love my style Eyeshadow Stick: Shimmer Bronze, Violet Rush
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows: #Masquerade, #Steampunk, #Mai Tai, #Ice Queen,
- Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette: Kinky
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner Black
- Deni Carte Beige Pencil
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Feline
- Deni Carte Waterproof Lipliner - 104 with Kiko Velvet Mat - Satin Lipstick 602 Natural Rose
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>