Hey creative people! How are you doing? Thanks for your visit!
Recently I trimmed my nails very short and was struggling to try some funky and simple nail art designs to fit in the cute small nails. I thought to try some roses, stones and glitters and I really loved the nail art that came out to be.
These are looking so cute and adorable! Everyone loved the look and appreciated it too, so I think I did a pretty good job.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED:
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Detailing nail art brush
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish: Shade- Mellow Yellow
- Maybelline Glitter Mania Nail Polish: Shade- Matinee Mauve
- Red, orange and green acrylic paints
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply 2 thin coats of Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow on index, ring fingers and thumb.
- Apply 2 thin coats of Maybelline's Matinee Mauve on middle and little fingers.
- Take nail art detailing brush and all your paints.
- On yellow background: With nail art brush and red paint, draw the brush rose.
- Add details with orange paint.
- Draw 2 leaves with green paint.
- Apply top coat and add a rhinestone.
- On glitter background: Apply top coat and place 2 rhinestones as shown in the image below.
- Apply generous amount of top coat and you are done!
I hope you found this tutorial easy to follow and will try out this nail art design. If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations.
Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.