Finally did the review on this liquid eyeliner I got from KKCenterHK a while ago, to test it.
Like with any product, I like to give myself plenty of time to really see what it's like, for a better review. I am getting close to finishing this eyeliner. I own three at the moment (will make a comparison post of all three, soon) and of all three, this has been my favorite one. It's not completely flawless, but it pleases me.
- the packaging is really cool, I like the black-pink-silver combination! The design is nice as well, not the classic liquid eyeliner bottle;
- the tip is perfect for me, since I don't really like the ones that are too thin, since it takes me forever to create a thick and precise line (that's what I prefer);
- the black is quite intense, which is also a must for me when it comes to eyeliners!
- dries fast;
- persists very well;
- the consistency can be a bit thick for some, but I prefer a massive eyeliner rather than watery :P
- once it dried and it's been on the lid for quite a while, tiny dry pieces/particles can fall out, so you might need to retouch it...but that also depends on the circumstances!
View more posts from Laura>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.